Permit Information - Bellflower


The City of Bellflower is a Film Friendly community located in the 30-mile zone. We pride ourselves on a fast permit turn around, and inexpensive fees.

Film permits are necessary for any individual (including film students) or businesses who wish to film on public or private property within the City.

Applications must be submitted at least 3 calendar days before the start of filming to allow for the proper review of site plans and parking. If traffic control is required more time will be necessary for Sheriff?s department review.

Prior productions filmed in the City include: music videos, Taxi, and Supernatural. Productions using the Aquatic Center include: The Island, Pearl Harbor and Lemony Snicket.

Contact Carolina Esparza, Community Development, (562) 804-1424 ext. 2008.

*** Please note that filming at the indoor pool at the Bellflower Aquatic Center, located at Thompson Park, 14001 S. Bellflower Boulevard is handled through the Bellflower Parks and Recreation Department and requires its own film permit available by calling (562) 804-1424 ext. 2268.


Type: City Umbrella Agency: Los Angeles County

Esparza, Carolina
Administrative Assistant Planning Department, City of Bellflower
16600 Civic Center Drive, Bellflower, CA 90706
562.804.1424 x 2008 phone 1
562.925.8660 fax


updated 05.12.2011 clr / 8.13.15 / 12.15.2015 lb / 8.25.2017 CAO

2 Locations

Location ID Address
Ford West (vacant) and Luxury Pre Owned Motor... 7772 8559 & 8625 Artesia Blvd., Bellflower, CA
Skatepark - Bellflower 7397 Caruthers Park, 10500 E. Flora Vista Street, Bellflower, CA