Baldwin Park dates back 142 years to 1860 when it was a part of the cattle grazing land belonging to the San Gabriel Mission; later, Baldwin Park was part of Rancho Azusa de Dalton and the Rancho La Puente. Baldwin Park was incorporated in 1956, becoming the forty-seventh General Law City in the state of California. Today, the city has changed from the small farming community in the late 1800's to one of over 70,000 population.
Type: City Umbrella Agency: Los Angeles County
updated 05.12.2011 clr / 10.3.2014 lm / 8.25.2017 CAO / 9.6.2017 CAO / 4.3.2018 CAO
|Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park||384||14635 Baldwin Park, Baldwin Park, CA|